Tri-City Ecology Center advocates conservation in its many forms.
It is committed to:
- Advocating alternatives to the automobile such as BART, buses and bicycles
- Supporting curbside recycling, oil recycling, composting and commercial/industrial recycling
- Promoting laws that encourage builders to reuse materials and build “green”
- Encouraging energy and water conservation
- Ensuring the permanence of household hazardous materials drop-off centers
- Advocating the closure of bayside landfills and promoting modern waste disposal technologies.